Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March week #4 - Pizza Stone Cleaner

Hi ladies,

I wanted to share a great tip my friend (and Pampered Chef lady) Cheryl told me about. I was having trouble keeping my stoneware as clean as I would like. If you have stoneware pans you know what I mean, they get greasy and just don't feel as clean scrapping them as you do when you use soap, water and scrubby with your regular pans. I use my stone bar pans nearly everyday for cooking everything.

She suggested keeping baking soda in a cheese shaker near your sink. When cleaning your stoneware shake with the baking soda and scrub. It works great! And now that I use this handy cleaning tip I feel good using them and that they are clean after each use.

Thanks Cheryl!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tip. I love my pans, but can't stand cleaning them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete