Sunday, March 1, 2009

March week # 1 - Your at home diaper center

So now that I have eliminated my changing table I had to figure where to put diapers and wipes for easy access at changing times. Luckily I had this idea from my last 2 girls. I had purchased 2 canvas shower caddies (one for upstairs and one for downstairs), you know the kind they sell for college dorms. It has a large center and multiple pockets on the sides for all your necessities like baby lotion, diaper rash cream, Aquaphor, stinky diapers trash bags (got these at the dollar store 100 pack) etc. I fill it with diapers and a package of wipes and it is small enough to store anywhere. I just refill when the diapers get low. Everything is right at my finger tips when I need it.

**This also works great in the kids bath time area. Perfect to store bath toys in the center, and baby shampoo, baby wash, conditioner etc around the sides. Helps keep everything neat and tidy. And since these are made for shower caddies they are fine to store the wet toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment