Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan week #3 - My Virtual Model

Hi Ladies! I have found a great website called My Virtual Model. It allows you to make a virtual model of your body type. You choose your body shape (pear, top heavy or hour glass), choose your face shape, skin color, hair style & color, and you enter your weight and height. It gives you a pretty realistic vision of what you look like. It lets you virtually try on clothes to see what styles fit your body type best. Great for jeans! You find a shape that flatters your shape, than they give you the convenience of shopping by listing actually items you can purchase if you choose from stores like H&M, Bass, Sears, Lands End and many more. Or you can just use it as a tool for best styles.

It also has a weight loss simulator. You enter your current weight, then your goal weight and it will show you what you will look like when you reach your goal. Awesome.

I have listed the website link under my Great Website listing.

http://www.mvm.com/en/index.php

1 comment:

  1. This was pretty cool. I like the weight loss component.

    ReplyDelete