Play dough Recipe:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tbsp cream of tartar
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
- Pour the dry ingredients into a med size pot, mix and place aside.
- Then in a small bowl add the water & oil.
- Mix and slowly pour into the pot, mix and place on med heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir continuously. It gets thick really fast.
- When done, let cool. When cool enough place on a counter or cutting board. kneed it and cut into pieces according to how many colors you will have. Put a few drops food coloring and let your kids have fun kneading the color into the dough. My girls love to see how the colors change as the work with the dough.